Re: Fw: on IPv4 variants...

2002-04-16 14:04:30
Note that I am Bcc'ing the IETF list on this response. If you really want to follow up to this message and re-include the IETF, that's your choice, but I have done this to indicate my feeling that further public discussion is unwarranted. I am certainly happy to have private discussions on the matter.