Apology (Re: How many standards or protocols...)

2002-04-19 14:45:15
The way I see it: if you're an engineer, then you're-- by definition--
interested in *useful* applications of science and technology.  If it's
useful, then it has commercial value.

In general, I'm not sure that follows.

I just noticed that the message I was replying to had come to me
privately, and I quoted it to the list.  I apologize to Mr. Woodyatt
(although he hasn't said anything); Lotus Notes makes it hard for me to
tell sometimes.

|John Stracke                    |Principal Engineer        |
|jstracke(_at_)incentivesystems(_dot_)com   |Incentive Systems, Inc.   |
|http://www.incentivesystems.com |My opinions are my own.   |
|"This horse has made a career out of being dead." -- Harald|
|Alvestrand                                                 |