Re: Dead Company Day @ IETF

2002-06-03 14:10:45
Craig,

Can I respectfully ask that you pick a day OTHER than Monday for this
activity, given that the following has been scheduled for several months
already:

http://www.yikes.com/~ole/store/poster.html

The IETF social, is onsite this year, that's on TUESDAY night, so maybe
you could do it then instead?

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher