LEAP Security Vulnerabilities?

2002-06-12 15:30:13
I am well aware of the many security vulnerabilities that exist on wireless
networks as well as the inadequacies of WEP.  I was curious if anyone has
had any experiences with Cisco's LEAP authentication protocol?  I have
scoured the net for reviews or documents examining any potential
vulnerabilities, but have not been able to find any.  Any and all help or
information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Jason Hyska
Worldwide Information Security
Johnson & Johnson
 <mailto:jhyska1(_at_)corus(_dot_)jnj(_dot_)com>
jhyska1(_at_)corus(_dot_)jnj(_dot_)com