LDAP info

2002-06-13 20:23:57
Hi,

does anybody have any document or can tell me a site where I can get the
complete information regarding LDAP. I want to know the basics of LDAP. Any
info in this regard will be very useful for me.

Regards
Maneesh Sharma
Engineer Networking
Networking And System Integration Group
Satyam Computer Services Ltd.
Chennai
* - (+91)-44-4314500 Extn: - 7632
* maneesh_sharma(_at_)satyam(_dot_)com
<mailto:maneesh_sharma(_at_)satyam(_dot_)com>
Reach us at  <http://www.satyam.com/> www.satyam.com

is appreciated.