Re: IPR and I-D boilerplate

2002-07-01 14:49:54
On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Keith Moore wrote:
These aren't just wishes; there are valid copyright issues.

perhaps. but even if the lawyers said it was okay for IETF
to make those archives public, I'd still argue that it's
acting in bad faith for IETF to do so without a reasonable
effort to get permission.

I fail to see how this would be a problem.