Re: Please make 3ffe::/16 reverse-delegations under ip6.arpa

2002-07-02 11:40:23
  Hello,

Dear diary, on Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 02:27:26PM CET, I got a letter, where Bill
Manning <bmanning(_at_)ISI(_dot_)EDU> told me, that...
It would have been nice if the RIRs and ICANN had considered this when they
enabled ip6.arpa.  As it stands, they have beeen asked, repeatedly by me, and
now at the RIPE mtg as to why it has still not been done.

  I would like to ask, is there any progress in this issue? Delegation for
6bone address space is not there yet, and our users are already asking about
that - we don't know what to tell them. Can we help in some way? Who we should
ask why the delegation is not yet done?

  Thanks in advance,

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

* IRCnet operator                  * FreeCiv AI occassional hacker
.
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men,
for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work for the benefit of
us all." -- John Maynard Keynes
.