PGP Key Signing Meeting at the 54th IETF in Yokohama

2002-07-14 18:54:30
There will be a PGP Key Signing meeting at the 54th IETF in Yokohama.
The key signing will be held Wednesday evening immediately after the
plenary in Room 411/412.

If you wish to have your key signed, please SEND IT AHEAD OF TIME to
jis(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu(_dot_) PLEASE PUT THE STRING "PGPKEY" in the subject
line of
the message.

I will gather the keys and arrange for a printout of the various key
fingerprints for the meeting. John Klensin will chair the meeting
itself.

Again:

Send your exported PGP Public key to:   jis(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu
In the subject field place the string:  PGPKEY

Meeting Location:                       Room 411/412 Pacifico
When:                                   Wednesday July 17th after the
                                        Plenary

                           -Jeff