Re: Link

2002-10-03 19:33:03

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eliot Lear" <lear(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
To: "Bill Cunningham" <billcu(_at_)citynet(_dot_)net>
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: Link

Bill Cunningham wrote:
Lloyd,
    That was a good link you sent me. Have you tried this one?

www.cgal.org

Hi,

This is not your private club, but a mailing list that consists of many
thousands of people.  Ask yourself this question: what is the relevance
of my note to the IETF?  If you can find any (which I doubt), be sure to
state what it is when you post a message.  Simply sending links doesn't
cut it.

Eliot

I know Eliot I appologize to you and all. I simply didn't know Lloyd's
private e-mail.