[Fwd: HTTP Authentication BOF?]

2002-10-31 10:44:25
I've posted this message to the SASL mailing list and got little
response. I will try once more.

(Please, find me and/or Magnus Nystrom <magnus(_at_)rsasecurity(_dot_)com> in
Atlanta if you have anything to contribute. Preferably on Monday or
Tuesday. If there is enough interest, we can have a bar BOF.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: HTTP Authentication BOF?
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:36:03 -0600
From: Alexey Melnikov <mel(_at_)messagingdirect(_dot_)com>
To: SASL WG <ietf-sasl(_at_)imc(_dot_)org>

I would like to arrange for a HTTP Authentication BOF. If there is
enough interest in this, I will request a formal slot. Discussion would
be mostly concentrated on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nystrom-http-sasl-04.txt, but
I would be happy to discuss any other related documents, e.g.
draft-brezak-spnego-http-04.txt.

Please, send comments to me directly.

Cheers,
Alexey Melnikov
R & D, ACI Worldwide/MessagingDirect
Watford, UK

Work Phone: +44 1923 81 2877
Home Page: http://orthanc.ab.ca/mel

I speak for myself only, not for my employer.