Re: IS THERE A CONTACT LIST OF ROOT SERVER OPERATORS - was Re: anyone remember when the root servers were hi-jacked? (fwd)

2002-11-03 21:32:21
 such a list exists.

%
% Does anyone know of such a list?
%
% Cheers
% Joe Baptista
%
% --
% Planet Communications & Computing Facility
% a division of The dot.GOD Registry, Limited
%