Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-rfc2246-bis-02.txt

2002-11-06 20:15:29
On Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:57:24 PST, Eric Rescorla said:

1.1.

This is what is known as an editing error.

No problem.  It's not a severe one, like the newspaper that had to run

"Due to an editing error, the captions on the pictures of edible and
poisonous mushrooms on page 5 of the Sunday supplement were reversed"

(Though I suspect that story is more than slightly apocryphal...)
--
                                Valdis Kletnieks
                                Computer Systems Senior Engineer