Slides from the plenary

2002-11-26 05:46:22
Some of you may have gathered that some people thought the IESG plenary this time was interesting....

Since there will be some time before the minutes appear, I thought I'd send out the following:

The slides from the plenary (except for Bruce's talk) are available for now from http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/ietf55/

The Jabbered notes from the plenary are at
http://www.jabber.com/chatbot/logs/conference.ietf.jabber.com/plenary/2002-
11-21.html

The mailing list set up to discuss the problem statement further is

problem-statement(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no
use problem-statement-request(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no to subscribe.

I intend to move the list to the secretariat eventually, but membership and archives will be moved with it, and aliases kept, so starting discussion on that list should not be a problem.

                   Harald