Re: namedroppers mismanagement: it never ends

2002-12-06 12:45:15
Bush and Bernstein are both the kind of people who wish to rearrange
the world entirely to their own satisfaction. How unfortunate that
they must share that world.

for the record, we must each work to create the world we want to live in
(and that we want our children to live in.)  i'm not in universal agreement
with dbj nor with randy bush, but i won't fault them for their passion about
making the world more like whatever they each think "better" means.