RE: namedroppers, continued (flamed in less than an hour. figure s)

2003-01-05 20:50:01
Some people on the IETF as being technos lack people skills, that's why they
work with computers...

Do not worry about that... Each time I post a suggestion/comment I get
always a bunch of answer like: "This is real stupid" without explaining me
why...

If your ego can pass that, you will be admitted to the IETF confrerie and be
able to do the same to newbies...

Cheers.

Franck Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug [mailto:Dougxx2(_at_)carolina(_dot_)rr(_dot_)com]
Sent: Monday, 6 January 2003 2:59
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: namedroppers(_at_)ops(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org; iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Fw: namedroppers, continued (flamed in less than an hour.
figures)

I am wondering, is Daniel Senie normally rude to people she
doesn't know or
is she just having a bad day? I sent a message out with some informal
suggestions in it that I thought might be helpful and she
instantly jumps
down my throat with a nasty reply? It isn't like she or
anyone can accuse me
of being a troll as I have only posted once or twice before.
I am sorry I
didn't consult my english professor or a text for proper form
before I sent
it (I really am), but I guess I thought it was an INFORMAL
forum and I know
my email was intended as an informal thought process to be
shared with the
group on an INFORMAL basis. Well anyway let me know what is
going on with
this as I am confused now (I really don't understand the
attitude). I have
included the entire text of her message below as well as my reply so
everyone might know what I am talking about.

Her message