Re: Posting statistics for the IETF list

2003-03-01 13:56:11
Hello Harald;-)...

One more (short) message every month cannot be the cause of any problems, or
even any notice, aside from its content.

But, one such report per year, chosen at random will not provide much if any
real information because it has no reference, like consistent top of the list
culprits.

Lack of a reference level or reference point allows you to selectively bias
your position.  So, I suggest that you make your report a regular monthly
"feature".
Perhaps including previous data for comparison.

Maybe you could simply automate it;-)...

Cheers...\Stef