RE: followup discussion

2003-03-14 10:52:49
It seems to be a well-kept secret, but there IS a page of
Concluded Working Groups at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/OLD/index.html (and accessible
from the Working Groups page). So the paragraph should point to
this as well (just in case a working group DOES conclude!)

Spencer

p.s. It would be swell if the hyperlink for the working group
didn't change when it concluded, but that doesn't seem to be the
case (just looking at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/OLD/tcpimpl-charter.html as an
example).

--- Franck Martin <Franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org> wrote:
There just need to be a little paragraph in the RFC about the
IETF web site
and where to find the workgroup that created this RFC,
something like:

This RFC was produced by a Working Group of the IETF
(www.ietf.org). The
IETF maintains a list of all active Working Group. If you have
questions or
comments please consult the IETF web site on how to contact
the appropriate
workgroup.