Update - was RE: Chest congestion

2003-03-19 13:02:58
Well this morning I woke up with a 100.5 fever and substantially more
chest congestion, so this is being treated as a bacterial pneumonia for
now.  If anything changes I will let you know.

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: vinton g. cerf [mailto:vinton(_dot_)g(_dot_)cerf(_at_)wcom(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 2:13 AM
To: alh-ietf(_at_)tndh(_dot_)net; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Chest congestion

Tony,

bless you for your thoughtful concern  - please keep me
posted - I am scheduled to be in Singapore in early April.

vint

At 08:42 PM 3/18/2003 -0800, Tony Hain wrote:
In the interest of full disclosure I want to let you all
know that this
evening I developed a deep chest cough. This morning I woke up with
sinus congestion, and over the course of the day that seemed to be
clearing. At 6 pm I was coughing up significant indications of some
kind of respratory infection. It has been about 3 weeks since I left
China, so I don't believe this is related to the current outbreak
there, but rather than risk exposing everyone to whatever
this is I am
headed home. I will let you know what the doctor says as soon as
possible.

Tony

Vint Cerf
SVP Architecture & Technology