Re: slide fonts

2003-03-20 12:06:47
Perry,

Wednesday, March 19, 2003, 10:33:35 AM, you wrote:
PEM> The bigger your fonts are, the more likely it is that people in the
PEM> back of the room will be able to read them, especially given the dim
PEM> projectors. If needed, just do twice as many slides instead of
PEM> shrinking your font to fit in more words.

The usual rule is never go below 18pt. 24-28pt is the better choice.

Equally important is contrast.  Use only primary colors and make sure
that text always is very high contrast with its background.

Projectors produce images that are vastly inferior to the wonderful
stuff we see on our laptops and desktops.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>