RE: [Sip] Eating our own Dog Food...could the IAB and IESG use SI P for conference calls

2003-03-25 11:25:06
We can provide a voice and/or VIDEO conferencing service interconnecting all
kinds of voice and video applications in a single conference from/to our NJ
"production lab". That includes SIP voice-only and multimedia (such as
Messenger) end points.

BR,
Orit Levin
Chief Architect
RADVISION
Phone: +1.201.6896330
Video: +1.201.6896430

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Sinnreich [mailto:Henry(_dot_)Sinnreich(_at_)wcom(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 9:46 AM
To: 'Richard Shockey'; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: sip(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; Scott Petrack; Christian Stredicke
Subject: RE: [Sip] Eating our own Dog Food...could the IAB and IESG use
SIP for conference calls

There are excellent SIP voice conferencing bridges available, such as
from snom AG and eDial. They can be used with various soft clients such
as the Windows Messenger, HotSIP Active Contacts or the Pingtel instant
expressa, or any SIP phone.

I have taken the liberty of copying here the contacts for snom AG and
eDial, in case this will be pursued. I wonder if snom AG or eDial would
just give the IESG and IAB access to their conference servers?

Would there be interest to have access to a WorldCom SIP conference
bridge?

Thanks, Henry