Re: [RETRANSMIT] Re: Radical Surgery proposal: stop doingreverse for IPv6. (fwd)

2003-03-25 14:11:15
This message from Randy Bush to DNSOP is hugely inappropriate.  In it, not
only does he use inappropriate language, but he makes clear his prejudices
against persons subject to administrative control.  Especially, given his
inappropriate treatment of myself and Dan Bernstein in his role as
administrator of Namedroppers.

I (and others, I think) respectfully ask for Randy Bush to be removed as
administrator of DNS mailing lists.

Dean Anderson

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:47:41 -0800
From: Randy Bush <randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com>
To: Brad Knowles <brad(_dot_)knowles(_at_)skynet(_dot_)be>
Cc: Dean Anderson <dean(_at_)av8(_dot_)com>, dnsop(_at_)cafax(_dot_)se
Subject: Re: [RETRANSMIT] Re: Radical Surgery proposal: stop  doingreverse
    for IPv6.

 brad and dean, could you two please take your silliness elsewhere.  it has
 become a DoS to the rest of the people and work here.

      In his role as WG chair, Rob privately asked us to agree to
disagree.  I was willing to do that if Dean was.  However, Dean chose
to make his reply on this subject (that he refused to agree to
disagree) on the public mailing list.

      I continue to be willing to agree to disagree, and to let this
discussion drop, but only if others do the same.

      Otherwsie, I'm not about to let Dean, Kevin, or other
destructionists have the last word on this subject.

i will send you each a bona fide "You Are Right" certificate if you
will both shut the hell up.  you are one message from my .procmailrc.
dean is a long-time entry.

randy