Announcing Availability of free Cook Report back Issues

2003-08-06 18:09:13
Well over a year ago someone on Nanog asked me why I didn't give away back issues. I said I planned to give them away at the Creative Commons web site. I sent a bunch to them on a CD rom but as far as I know nothing happened.

OK - The wait is over and more than 10 years of back issues are now available at no cost. Two from just over a year ago instantaneously. The rest by registration or on a CD from Cafe Press.

At http://cookreport.com/  you will find pointers to the following changes.

1. COOK Report Back issues available three different ways.

(a) You can down load past issues from April 1992 through June July 2002 by registering and having me assign a username and password. (b) The issues of April - May and June July 2002 are instantly down loadable without registration via 2 links at the top of the home page. (c) Back issues on a cd rom including the august october 2002 issue not available on the website are also available at http://www.cafeshops.com/cookreportinter.6936314

2. There are also some very nice endorsements.

3. There are two small forums.... one where you can make comments and a second one way mail list from me that you can sign up for. In the next 30 days I may install an actual blog - namely
 Greymatter http://noahgrey.com/greysoft/

I would welcome comments on what folk find.