Re: FYI: BOF on Internationalized Email Addresses (IEA)

2003-10-27 09:00:44
Patrik,

Thanks for putting this BOF together.

PF>       Where should the IETF tackle it?

I am not sure I understand this question.  Please clarify.

PF>    What are the next steps for the IETF?

Would it help to have a draft charter for the meeting?  (I realize that the
presence of such different specifications makes a charter at least a bit
challenging, but it seems to help to have a draft, to make things concrete.)

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <www.brandenburg.com>