Re: IAB open discussion topic at Thursday's Plenary of IETF58

2003-11-11 16:04:15
John,

JL>    What's the level of interest in a barBOF to discuss measures that
JL> endpoint hosts without prior knowledge of each other can cooperatively
JL> do to establish trust to the level of accepting email?

 I am interested, but this includes a concern that "endpoint" vs.
 "host" trust need to be viewed as importantly different.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <www.brandenburg.com>