Re: Plans for IETF - 60

2003-11-20 17:26:33
Another suggestion (maybe this could even be done for IETF59):

4) Publish a list of known "official" IETF base station MAC addresses,
   so that if/when we experience connectivity problems, we can do a
   quick check whether we're associated to a rogue base station.

By the way, thanks a lot for your hard work at the meeting! While
there were some problems, the network was still very useful most of
the time.  Quite an achievement, given that the network is easily
DoSed from infected machine inside and outside the meeting, as well as
from those more and more popular OSes that make laptops play APs.  It
would be very interesting to see the impact of these two factors on
connectivity at the meeting.
--
Simon.