Re: national security

2003-11-28 15:15:47
At 15:20 28/11/03, Jaap Akkerhuis wrote:
While parallel issues start being discussed and better understood at WSIS, we have next week a meeting on Internet national security, sovereignty and
    innovation capacity.

Who is "we" in above paragraph?

Hi! Jaap,
"we" is a public open follow-up of the "dot-root" study. If you have French and want to participate you are welcome. It will be held in Paris on Dec. 3rd 14:30 PM. I can mail you the perparatory document if you want. It is reserved to decision makers in potential subsequent actions.
jfc