Re: More frustrating that not having [ietf] (Fw: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender)

2003-12-17 09:38:53
I share your frustration.   Yes this is another casualty of the spam
wars.  This is my isp...not me.  Bankrupt in june these folk added
every ip block that they could find on every spam black hole list to
their null routing tables and in short order place in japan, nepal,
new zealand and mexico could no longer reach me.  I have an alternate
email that dot forwards on my home pages and by january 1 i hope to
have moved completely...web and email service, to a different ISP.

Maybe there needs to be a "stupid ISP tricks" RFC.  I'm perfectly serious.