Re: Has anybody heard back from the Hotel in Seoul?

2004-01-07 12:05:20
Hi,

Just as another check point. I sent mine in by email. And on not receiving a confirmation by email, even after a second request, I decided to call them and confirm. They had indeed received it and were able to give me the confirmation number over the phone. Now, since I currently live in Korea, this was a relatively local phone call, so I am not necessarily recommending that everyone call them. But this is an indicator that they are processing the email reservations.

a.