Re: Jabber at IETF-59

2004-02-29 11:24:44

I used this setup, everything still seems to work I just sent
a "TEST" message to the CALSCH room and it seems to take it.

It says in part: "IETF text conferencing now has a permanent home.  ..."

       http://xmpp.org/ietf-chat.html

Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

Will there be any jabbering at IETF-59? There is absolutely no information to be found anywhere, and connecting to conference.ietf.jabber.com (which was the server of choice at past meetings IIRC) room "plenary" doesn't produce results of any kind, not even a timeout, for my client.

--

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
                              | Cell:   (208)520-4044

             We Do Standards - You Need Standards