Re: Jabber at IETF-59

2004-03-01 14:49:47
On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 12:58:46AM +0900, Yoshiro YONEYA wrote:
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:43:02 +0100 Iljitsch van Beijnum
<iljitsch(_at_)muada(_dot_)com> wrote:

On 29-feb-04, at 21:27, Doug Royer wrote:

He is looking for instructions.

well, i'm in several rooms right now... they all appear to be
working...

Using which server?

http://xmpp.org/ietf-chat.html did the trick - thanks!

Some WGs/BoFs' rooms chat logs aren't updated since 26 Feb.

I attended apparea, dnsop and iea yesterday, dnsop is updated,
meanwhile others are not.  Jabber was alive during the session.
I'm wondering why log on the web site is not updated.

Sorry, that is my fault -- I recently added some of the newly-formed WGs
but did not sync up with the existing config file, with the result that
some of the rooms did not have logging enabled. We have just fixed this
so that all rooms are being logged now, but there are no logs for the
conversations that occurred in some of the rooms from February 26 until
a few minutes ago.

My apologies.

Peter