Feedback on draft-klensin-process-july14-00

2004-03-01 21:52:36
John Klensin and I have a draft on how to move forward with IETF
process changes.

The draft is available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-process-july14-00.txt.

The feedback we have gotten so far has been mostly positive, and we
are working on a revision now to reflect this feedback.

We plan to request a four-week Last Call for the 01 version in the
next week or so.

The breadth of this topic may require IETF community input in order to
move forward. If you have feedback on this draft, either positive or
negative, please provide it at this week's plenaries.

I'm also available this week for hallway discussions.

Thank you,

Spencer, for Spencer and John