Re: I-D and RFC editor page statistics

2004-03-03 19:35:57
This works for IPv6 and IPv4.

Oh yes ... of course we don't support IPv6 in the IETF web page ...

I recall asking about this some time ago but no reaction ? The question is
clear, at least to me: We need to demonstrate our own standards. Otherwise, the
world will not believe in us.

I offered to host a mirror. I think this is a good solution if the ISP that
host the IETF pages is so bad that can't either offer a tunnel service.

Regards,
Jordi

----- Original Message -----
From: "JORDI PALET MARTINEZ" <jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es>
To: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 11:12 AM
Subject: I-D and RFC editor page statistics

May be I miss that and is already there, but if not, it will be a very nice
idea, and easy to implement, to have access to statistics of the number of
times a given document is being read.

Installing something like AWSTATS takes only 5 minutes and will do that. Then
we can consider something more customized.

This works for IPv6 and IPv4.

Regards,
Jordi

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.