Mailing list created for IETF broadcast issue.

2004-03-06 08:37:44
I have created a mailing list for the purpose of discussing the future of
uni/multicast/recording at the IETF.

The list is:

ietf-broadcast(_at_)lists(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu

you may subscribe by send mail with the command:

subscribe ietf-broadcast

to:

majordomo(_at_)lists(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu

I am in transit for the next couple of days. so an online archive will
probably have to wait till I get back. but anything sent will be
captured.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli           Unix Consulting
joelja(_at_)darkwing(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu