Re: Work effort? (Re: Proposed Standard and Perfection)

2004-03-08 07:10:05
Harald,

HTA> In the steady state (30 docs/month, currently), perhaps 30 man-hours/month

30 documents go to Proposed each month?

The steady-state rate of review is the average number of documents that
go to Proposed.  (well, ok, the average of the number that went to
proposed 2 years ago.

In any event, we can distinguish documents that newly come up to their
2-year limit, versus dusting out the closet of those that already hit 2
years, before this.

Keeping up with the new documents reaching their limit is the
critical-path activity. Dusting out the closet can take as long as we
want.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <www.brandenburg.com>