Re: Is this really necessary?

2004-03-13 12:28:17
On 13-mrt-04, at 19:48, Anthony G. Atkielski wrote:

Can someone tell me why my previous tiny message to this list generated
a 107,000-byte HTML message from cxprotectr(_at_)mail(_dot_)s2lmail(_dot_)com saying that my message contained a virus or spam? Who is spamming whom here? Don't
people on this list know better?

Apparently not. And my complaint about adding 104 kilobytes of advertising to a "this is spam / a virus" message (which 1. shouldn't be sent anyway and 2. was a big fat false positive) couldn't be delivered to their mail servers, so this domain earned itself a top spot in my known spammers blacklist.