Re: Principles of Spam-abatement (fwd)

2004-03-13 20:02:54
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:03:14 -0500 (EST), Dean Anderson wrote:

No such thing was ever found. And just the opposite was proved to you in
Exactis V.  MAPS.  That lawsuit was settled out of court,

Dean you have expressed your case well but in the end you must agree
none of this is persuasive because the case was never litigated on
its merits.  We have only "he said, she said"; maybe MAPS folded for
lack of money or some other reason unrelated to the merits; happens
all the time.

I have been hoping for this issue to be litigated to a judgment but
this has not happened to my knowledge.   It may be significant (someone
who knows more correct me) that even though there is more blocking now
than then, no one affected has ever seen fit to sue on like grounds
since them.   Please correct me if I am wrong.

Jeffrey Race