Re: Multiple I-Ds (Was: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-uruena-xsdf-overview-00.txt)

2004-03-22 22:06:37
Dan,

the internet-drafts submission address is one logical place to contact...

it's possible that they came in as one long text file, and the I-D editor simply didn't read past page 20. All the stuff they're supposed to check is on the front page, so that wouldn't surprise me - we've mostly been saying "post whatever comes in as long as the copyright is OK, and do it quick", so it's not strange that they don't bother reading much of it.

I've sent in a trouble ticket....

                   Harald