RE: Naming crap (Re: IESG review of RFC Editor documents)

2004-03-28 11:41:25
In the spirit of  "well, if highlighting a difference of opinion is the first
step toward
resolving it, then we're on our way.":

Can we can ask Amazon to include RFCs in their product listings, and then let
reviewers, consumers, proponents and objectors to use product rating mechanisms
to help guide potential readers of documents as to their "value".  The IESG
could provide an "editor's rating".

I am more than half serious (in terms of "architecture", implementation could
be different).

regards, peterf