incomprehensible list filtering

2004-04-07 05:13:40
      The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL
      NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED",  "MAY", and
      "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described in
      RFC 2119.

Can someone please explain to me what is happening with this list. I regularly see messages from self-propagating code (carefully avoiding the v- and w-words) here. The actual code is removed, but the message is passed along to the list. But the strange thing is, when I reply to such a message pointing out that removing the code is a good thing, but passing along the now de-fanged message not so much, my reply doesn't make it to the list. Even worse: I don't get any kind of feedback that my message has been filtered because it contained some bad words or whatever the reason was.

IMNSHO when messages to the list are rejected, the sender MUST be informed.

And while I have your attention: it seems the list software finds it necessary to reorder MIME headers such that at least some software doesn't recognize the S/MIME signature anymore.