Summary of the ad-hoc WiFi problems at IETF meetings?

2004-05-28 09:40:11
Greetings again. I was at a conference this week that offered WiFi. They had the same problems we had at the past two IETFs with a few folks doing ad-hoc mode, thereby knocking out access for many of us. Was there any writeup from the IETF NOC teams about the problem and how we fixed it? If so, it would be great to make that information available to the wider world.

Please send responses to me, and I'll summarize them to the list.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium