Re: "setting up the administrative structures we need"

2004-06-07 10:08:52
John C Klensin wrote:

* Yes, we could cut meeting costs considerably by holding all
meetings in the US

[...]

the US has now created an entry visa
situation that makes it essentially impossible for network
engineers from a number of countries to attend.
How about holding meetings in Canada? It'd be almost as cheap for the US people to attend, and (last I heard) Canada didn't have visa requirements derived from the War On Alleged Terrorists Who Have Major Oil Reserves.

|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                          |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                        |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                       |
|"If nobody believes what I say, I feel ineffective." "Oh, I don't|
|believe that."                                                   |