Re: from Iranian IPv6 Task Force (guide)

2004-06-14 23:06:41
Seyed,

the next meeting of the IETF will be held in San Diego in the beginning of August 2004. It is open to all who wish to attend and are able to make the trip.

You are very welcome to attend; we do not call these meetings "summits" - there are other meetings that call themselves "summits", but these are not meetings of the IETF.

                   Harald Alvestrand