Re: Additional complaint about disparagement by Paul Vixie on IETFlists

2004-06-24 14:05:42
Anthony DeRobertis wrote:

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 06:21:53PM -0400, Dean Anderson wrote:

Harald, Please add __Another__ complaint to the chair about inappropriate
behavior by Mr. Vixie.  Altering our name from Av8 Internet to "dv8" is
simply more disparagement

I don't see how "dv8" is disparaging in any way. If that is an attempt
to disparage AV8, then it's a very, very poor attempt. More likely, I
suspect, is that its a mistake.

I personally filter out all emails from Dean Anderson, but let's
not ignore our own responsibilities. Try pronouncing "dv8". Still
don't understand the intended slight? Paul used it more than once, so
not a mistake. The mistake was to stoop just that little bit lower (or
to not filter out Dean's emails in the first place, but I digress....)

gja