Re: Defining Internet services/service levels?

2004-07-01 08:36:00
Hi,

We worked, in our research group, on the definition and specification of the "services" since 1990. We specified the equipments level services (switching, CPU time, ...), the network level services (classification, resources reservation, ..), applicative level services (service elements, IN like services, NGOSS, ..) and recently the user level services (user demand grides, ..). We validated our reflexions and models through divers platforms with several indutrial companies. The results of our works is published in many conferences and journals. We would be pleased to contribute to the definition of the Internet services within the IETF.
Regards,
Tarek Nadour.

Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:29:37 +0200, Hadmut Danisch