RE: Activities of IETF in Asia Pacific

2004-07-23 01:55:57
The IETF is the standards setting organization for the Internet. As such,
it does not have "activities" in any specific regions of the world, unless
you mean IETF Meetings. We did meet in Seoul, Korea last time and have
previously met in Adelaide, Australia and Yokohama, Japan.

Participants in the IETF process come from all regions of the world and
participation is by e-mail or thought the regular meetings.

Please visit www.ietf.org for more information.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Academic Research and Technology Initiatives, Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj