Multicast doesn't work

2004-08-04 11:17:00
The OS X version doesn't work if you have NeoOffice/J installed, because it Neo thinks it owns one of the extensions (sdp or something).

So I went to a totally vanilla patched up to date Win/XP box with an up-to-date Quicktime and Quicktime refused to handle .QT.esm files, so I downloaded the ESM .exe files, not that there's any indication of what to do with them, and they didn't do anything either.

So I won't be watching the multicast. -Tim