Re: YATS? Re: T-shirts, and some suggestions for future ietf meetings

2004-08-09 18:50:24
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 21:27:52 EDT, Bill Sommerfeld said:
Huh?  There have been (small numbers of) clued people wearing collars
and ties at just about every IETF I've attended..

And I'm willing to bet that at least some subset of the clued-collar-tie-IETF
group is actually a clued-tshirt-corporate type the rest of the year, but feels
the need to be different, even when everybody else is being different the same
way they are...

(I have 2 or 3 co-workers that will show up at work wearing jacket/tie once in
a while, just to make people wonder - "What so-high-level meeting did HE get
invited to that I didn't?" :)