Re: How IETF treats contributors

2004-08-31 12:43:24

[ Sorry, but I couldn't resists to give a nasty side comment:
  Vernon Shryver was one of the persons who most unobjectively and
  maliciously attacked RMX and any other proposal against Spam.
  He was displeased because his own invention has major flaws,
  and that I showed in the RMX draft that his proposal can and
  is abused for censoring e-mail traffic. His posting appears
  to me as if he took the opportunity for revenge. I'll
  nevertheless reply to correct some of his misleading and wrong
  statements. ]

First, my name is Danisch, not Danish.