Re: Tour of US Capitol

2004-10-29 12:49:59
Count me in on that tour also.

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Gene Gaines wrote:

For anyone whose email request for the Capitol tour during IETF61
bounced, please send again.

My email account was out service for about 12 hours, during which
emails bounced.  Sorry.  Back in service now.

If further email trouble (unlikely), send to my wife's email account:
cheryl(_dot_)gaines(_at_)fcps(_dot_)edu

Nathaniel,

I'll take your email below as a request to join the tour.  Consider
yourself signed up.

Here is the status.

We expect that some time today (Friday) a revised IETF61 session
schedule will be issued.  When the new schedule is available, I'll
send you an email asking you to indicate which day(s) are best
for you to take the tour.  We are trying to interfere as little as
possible with IETF sessions.

Apologize for bounce problem.

Gene Gaines
gene(_dot_)gaines(_at_)gainesgroup(_dot_)com
+1 703-433-2081