Oz Bar BoF @ IETF 61

2004-11-04 23:48:36
Dear IETF'ers.

Please excuse the exclusiveness of this invitation,
but I'd like to invite people to an Australian Bar BoF
in the coming week at IETF61.

If you're Australian (resident or otherwise) or working on
Australian projects with your internet or IETF work,
please contact me so that we can organize a location and
time to suit as many loud-mouthed antipodeans as possible.

It may be a good chance to get together and meet others
in different areas, and should provide an interesting
forum for discussing the state of the industry, technology
adoption in Oz and standardization from an Australian
perspective.

The first round of drinks is on my funding source,
the Australian Telecommunications Cooperative Research Centre (ATcrc).

I hope to hear from you, or I'll have to drink the budget myself.

Yours Sincerely,

Greg Daley